Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related.. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy techniques along with Biodynamic Cardiovascular Therapy can be helpful, especially if you live with:
- Panic attacks
- Other autonomic nervous system issues
- Other cardiovascular issues
A therapy that has been used and listed in medical texts from Cleopatra’s time, cupping can be beneficial in many ways:
- Improve circulation
- Release adhesions or trigger points
- Stretch fascia, which allows greater mobility
- Pain relief from muscle, joint, or fascia problems
- Ease inflammation
Aromatherapy has been around for many generations, and can be a great therapy to add to your everyday life/massage session. Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Soothes skin and/or pain
- Promote improvement in organ function (to include the skin)
- Ease stress and anxiety
- Aid in the fight against depression
- Aid in meditation/grounding
- Promotes healthy immune and other body systems function